.


.......::::blog owner::::.......

My photo
I'M NOT PERFECT.. SOMETIMES I COULD BE PHOTOGENIC.. WAHAHA.. SO.. DUN BE SHOCK WHEN I GOT INTO MANY PIC...

.::baca ni betul-betul::.

pagi ini hujan renyai-renyai..

fuuh...
yesterday i decide want to join today group for media math..
but after i post my will on the fb, 
zakiyy come to my room bringing his mobile phone and said someone want to talk to me.. who is it?? he said - ***
huhu.. she persuade me to not go the class..
waa.. and she good at it..
and the result..
i'm still in my room, posting at my blog..
she had succeed to make me not to go class..
 but i dont care if i not attend that class because my actual class is on thursday..
ahaks..
not i dont know what i want to do..
try to posting a new entry day by day..
huhu...
ooo yeah..
this morning i wake up and i saw its raining out there..
no wonder i can sleep tightly..
wahaha....
a little bit cold here..
my room is getting cold on ramadhan..
i dont know why.. haha...
so.. urm..
i think thats all for this time..
i'm trying to wrote in english version..
but i think there were many wrong usage of english there..
but i'm still in learning..
to those who not understand it, please ask me for sure..
okay?
orait.. dats cool, dats cool..

adios amigos~

2 komen mereka (byk nie je ke?? huhu~):

  Raja Zakiyy

September 1, 2009 at 9:09 AM

harus kau censored nama dia? T_T

  uMaR FaRuQ

September 1, 2009 at 2:19 PM

erk??!! harus la jgak.. hehe...